PFH Deal

Option #1: $320 PFH (Per Finished Hour Contract)

  • Narrator and Right’s Holder (RH) sign a PFH contract on ACX at the rate of $320 PFH.

  • Audio recorded in my pro studio, then edited and mastered to meet Audible’s technical requirements.

  • Payment: Narrator is paid 25% deposit after RH’s approval of the first 15 minutes on ACX. Narrator is paid remaining 75% after all files are uploaded to ACX and RH approves project.

  • Profit: You keep the 100% of the royalties.


Hybrid Deal

*Option #2: Hybrid Deal (Royalty Share Contract + $100 PFH)

  • Narrator and RH sign a Royalty Share contract on ACX.

  • Narrator and RH establish a separate hybrid contract agreement between us for $100/PFH.

  • Audio recorded in my pro studio, then edited and mastered to meet Audible’s technical requirements.

  • Payment: Narrator is paid 25% deposit after RH’s approval of the first 15 minutes on ACX. Narrator is paid remaining 75% after all files are uploaded to ACX and RH approves project.

  • Profit: RH and narrator split the royalties, 20% each.

*Qualifying books must meet certain sales and marketing thresholds. Let’s discuss.


PR Ad-on

PR Add-on ($300 per audiobook production or title)

Are you a busy indie author, not yet writing full-time, and wearing multiple hats?

Perhaps you are an indie publisher who knows how to promote print and ebook. When it comes to reaching audiobook listeners, you might be unfamiliar with the terrain.

I know the audiobook space and will assist in the promotion of your book. Here’s what I’ll do:

  1. Record one “Behind the Scenes” video during production of your audiobook to promote the coming audiobook and get fans excited.

  2. Secure at least 15 honest reviews. This process may employ any of the following:

    • An audiobook tour to promote the audiobook’s release.

    • Securing honest reviews from audible listeners for your record on Audible. (Some reviews may additionally cross-post Goodreads or Amazon as added bonus.)

    • Securing honest reviews from bloggers, publications and audiobook review sites relevant to your genre.

  3. Hold one Facebook Live event scheduled on or after release day. May include narrator doing a live reading, answering questions and giveaways. Author has option to join live [by video or comment section] and promote to his/her social media following.

Given advance notice, I am willing to join you virtually to discuss your book with any book clubs you may already have relationships with. This will promote the audiobook version and give the fans another perspective of the world you’ve created. Also, willing to join you on podcasts or other interviews pertaining to the audiobook.